YML-

Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to SHIJIA! (:

went hougang for with jolene, jean and jermain!
3Js. hahaha
went there for search of mother day present.
i bought wallet for my aunt. =D
hope my cousin dun hop into my blog and saw what i bought for her. -.-'
jean even helped me wrapped the present!! she was like saying, dun look at me like this lei.
when she was wrapping the present.
bo bian la. i always look at ppl lik that when that person doing something.
walked around everyone went home.
except jeanjean who went to cut hair with her brother.
went to buy the wine cups.
cos i broke 2 of rachel's cup!
i told rachel that i still can break 10 more cup next time! hahaha
grandson was touched that i bought them. (:
bought newspaper and
homesweethome!



hey grandson, i am not evilll okay!! i am suchhhhhh a kind and niceeee grandpa!
cough cough..