YML-

Friday, May 02, 2008

all happens in wednesday.

i am staying in the 6th floor. and the guy was shouting to the bride 'I LOVE YOU' in chinese to 15th floor. which awakes me from my beautiful dreams!

i had no idea what pose they were trying to make...

1 of the cookies that my grandson made! =D

before going home.

jasmine is always giving funny faces...

cabbed down from school to sss right after my chinese prelim oral.
it costs me 18 bucks. -.-'
those new zealanders are like... WOW~


today sianed in the morning until vanessa asked, why i looks so sian.
then i starts to be hyper again.
our class the Styrofoam which is our ceiling, FLEW! of cos only parts of it!hahaha
duck rice-ed at kopitiam with joanne.
and she came my hse to watch movies!
we watched Game Plan,The hottie and the nottie , and Ratatouille.
dinner-ed at home with dad.



RACHELLLLL, tell me what happened that time.
in msn*