YML-

Sunday, April 27, 2008

lectured by my dad while i was eating breakfast cum lunch today.
he suddenly talked abt minhui and say how good she is.
i told minhui about it this afternoon when i saw her at cp today. hahaha
i nearly lost my appetite laaaaaaa
anyway, bathed and went out to prevent my dad to have any chance of lecturing again.
went out to buy a black short. because i dun have one!
met yuhui at hougang mall!
longtimenosee!
she gave me her $10 voucher when i said i was going to buy short at sportslink.
the one she gave me was a royal sporting hse one.
so joanne accompanied me to help me find.
most of them are expensive!
some are too small for me.
its was at there when i saw her! lol!
walked around cp and saw pam!
waited the time to pass by in yoshinoya.
had waffle there. -.-'
went home and thought that my dad was waiting for me to go dinner.
i even bought newspaper for him!
not a single soul man!
crap.
should have eat beef bowl at yoshi just now.
had to eat instant noodles again. ):

english prelim tmr. ))))':


either in or out.