YML-

Monday, May 05, 2008

went to see doctor this morning.
that crazy bitch starts vacuuming the floor at 7am.
SIAO lahhh.
i was unable to sleep at all !!!
i flipped around the bed and dad brought me to see doctor at 9am.
AND THAT WOMAN STILL VACUUMING THE FLOOR.
whats wrong with the floor man?
my hse isnt those bungalows or whatever.
she can actually vacuumed for 2 ENTIRE HOURS NON STOP.
but when i go out. i dunno she vacuumed till what time.
came back home at 1015 am.
she definitely stops vacuuming.
she was mopping the floor..
what the hell .
went back to school becos i cant stand the atmosphere of my hse anymore.
feel so much better after having the pills given by the doctor.
ate lunch with trena and joanne at mac!
no cheese and milk for me. ):
i craved them hell loads!
tuition-ed from 5-940 pm.
my eyes went @_@'
i reached home at 10! (:







i got it (: