YML-

Sunday, May 04, 2008

went to watch nsl yesterday.
i feel so ashamed that i almost dun recognize my own team mates. -.-'
yuhui has no sound.
both of us agreed on stuffs that is always against ducky! hahaah


today is a lousy day for me.
tuition-ed the WHOLE DAY!
12-3 was science tuition.
i drank milk.
then orange juice.
and back to milk again.
u guys noe what?
these caused me to run for the toilet non stop for the next tuition!
maybe because of the dog smell, i feel more like vomiting.
i felt really nauseous during the whole tuition.
i vomited !
the first substance i vomited out was some chocolate thingy , diluted with orange juice and milk.
the rest was like this.
i vomit till i lost count?
i remembered i vomited the whole orange juice before i left my tutor's hse.
my face turned white can.
ate a pill from my tutor. dunno what's that.
took many plastic bags before i left.
i took 45 mins to walk back home!
which normally took me 20 mins.
saw ms xu on my way back. she was having a run.
and saw pang and my.
the moment i reach home, i ran for the toilet again.
and went back to slp.
felt so much better after i woke up.
my father dun even know how pathetic i vomited, let alone bringing me to the doctor.
anyway, i am still going to school tomorrow.
my head's spinning man~
walked down to verinice to buy dinner.
its so scary can! when i walked past the lights, the light went off!
i was like... ERRRRRRRRR...
if didn see me in school tmr, means i am still running for the toilet!
hahaha. now i dun dare to drink the milk which is in my fridge now. -.-'

i actually got the time to find this.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!


i had a great dream !
thats want i really really want!
lol!