YML-

Saturday, April 26, 2008


he posed to me like this.

had a sense of accomplishment after finishing this puzzle. it took me 10-15 mins! oh gosh~

my tuition fren, she's showing him the photo she took.


though its a saturday today, its a really long day!
spent the morning for chemistry mock exam.
flock for sure? -.-'
had mac breakfast right after mock exam as i was really famish!
spent part of the afternoon at home to relax myself. * still got time to relax. .....
went to watch nsl and missed the 1st 2 quarts of vipersVSstingrays.
had to leave at 630 and missed the last game as i had tuition at 730.
anyway, all thanks to the bus, i was late for tuition for 20mins.
didn got scolded from my tutor. (:
from 750pm, doing maths ALL THE WAY to 1030.
is like... WOW! my eyes were dropping off.
but all thanks to tutor's son! which never fails to entertain slyvinia and me.
reached home at 11pm!