YML-

Monday, January 07, 2008

woke up earlier today just to iron my uniform. which is 630.
didn slp in today's lessons! but im a bit of..... chatty ...
cos jermain is sitting n i cant help talking to her. hahahah
is like.. she look at my face n i look at the white board. whn the teachers are teaching or looking to my side. ..
got 2 forms with me right now.
drop of amaths and drop of sciences.
im left with around 6 subjects.
anyway add oil~~

trg today.
wad i want to say is...
i miss MRS TAN!
shes sick!
TAKE CARE~~~!!!
heard that tmr will be drawing lots.
what sch are we against nt wk onwards??
i didn really perform in today's trg. cos im not warm up enough! lols.
my timing of jumps were off, shootings are abnormal ...
anyway as long as im warmed up, it will be okay i supposed.
bbt , bought dinner and
HOMESWEETHOME!
tmr's PE!!! hope its not taking height and weight.
scared that i will get into health&fwellness! i will FAINT*
i have no idea why m i gaining weight when im eating normally.
how i wish i can switch my digestive system with pamela?
hahahahahahaha.