YML-

Friday, December 28, 2007


jiaqi gave me this! she bought it overseas! thanks! (;

the cup that my 2nd wife gave me. left side of the design

i duno how many ppl got black cup. but im sure lots of ppl are getting greens! =Dthe right side of the design!


went tuition in the morning.
n trg after that.
today somehow, im not in the trg mood...
im sooooooo sleepy cannnnn. if there were a bed beside me during trg, i might just drop myself into the bed. Lols.
sit infront of my bag slacked after trg. jolene gave me a cup! i always claimed that give people cup is the most no sincerity de present. cos there are sure cups in ur hse.
but jolene designed my name n that cup! so nice! but bcos of the wrappings, parts of the ink somehow came off.
went dinner with val,yh,ducky and sooling all the way to rivervale mall .
we actually dun feel like going home whn the time was 7++
we actually wanted to ride bicycles around! hahaha. didn managed to borrow any bicycles.
so while yuhui were calling most of the ppl that val n her can tink of, i went to buy cupwalker.
limei said she thrown hers away.
colin dun have.
pam's bicycle de wheel no air and the chain rusty.
n asked many more ppl!
in the end all of us lrt-ed home. as its alr 8.

tmr's the carnival.
heard that there are ONLY 5 TEAMS!
3 teams from our sch, 1 team is sooling's team and the other team is unknown.
pathetic sia. play among ourselves. hahaha
dear 175clubbers + my wifes, 99five will get the champion rite? =='
my biaobiao team also wanna get champion too! their team name is JUSTDOIT. *sounds familiar huh?
is tmr also the 175club de outing?? since all of us will be together!(:



i actually 4got to go for the amaths re-exam! * oh man!
i gotta pass the first test whn the new year starts in order to continue amaths.
dunno lahhhhhh. the teachers even called my dad abt me not attending the exam. =='