YML-

Sunday, December 30, 2007

had no idea wad happened to my blog after i click upgrade.
lots of things happened yesterday.
went to temasek poly for the carnival.
after the carnival, went tm for lunch. and i bought the liang cha, for my throat.
tat auntie actually recommend me the most ex bottle among it. i trust her n bought it. 3 bucks.

today.... i cant speak. the voices wont come out.
thought of seeing doctor at the polyclinic there. but, its closed on sunday and public holidays.
went shopping with esther and jolene.
im like.... so ooooooooo quiet. ME, myself also cannot take it.
esther keep asking if im okay. cos im walking behind them n looked sian.
of cos lor. cant talk for the whole day, to a talkative ppl like me, sure canot take it lor.
dad called me around 6++ which i had no choice but had to ask esther answer it.
my dad shouted on the phone. i cant even answer him. cos i NO VOICE...
i cried a bit cos partly is becos my dad shouted at me in the phone n mostly is becos i cant talk.
well. i can say that this is the first time i had cough till the state that i cant talk.

will i be able to go for tmr's countdown at tingting's hse? i alr told daphne that im going.


today is gotta be the worst day of this year.