YML-

Sunday, January 06, 2008

finished my tuition at 2.
dropped my amath.
i felt relieved! * no idea why.
got in the bus to go places near jermain hse.
the moment i got in the bus n tabbed the card, a guy ( around my age. i think) stared at me. gave me the impression that he wanted to kill me like that. or maybe he noes me or wadeva. who cares
went compass point after that.
cos i wanted to drink cup walker! * actually is becos i dun feel like going home
bought a double putin milk tea. n went to visit limei, who is working at BEST!
while going up my escalator, saw a baboon family! so cute lor. cos i always see those adult type de. seldom see those children type de. but i have nobody to pinch. =='
my dear doggy looked super surprised whn she saw me.
called jolene as she just finished her tuition.
asked jean n her along. to go compass point's popular. cos my doggy wants them to visit her...
mingyue,yuhui,val n chris were also in cp!
so qiao lah. they called me if can go my hse for mahjong session again.
but cant go cos my dad wont allow it again.
walked around cp with chris and the rest.
went into the sell furniture shop.
chris n me act like we are finding a suitable bed. sit n comment a bit thn lie down on the bed. hahaha
finally saw a big sofa. chris , val n me sit on it n even put our legs up!
so comfortable.
went library cos jean n chris wanted to borrow a book n return bk too.
chris actually choose the bk she wants to read by seeing the packaging of the bk!
so i also itchy hand want borrow 1 bk home too!
it had been years since sec 1 or 2. cos normally i went into library is only to accompany ppl in only.
this time i borrowed a bk! the last bk i borrowed was sec 1 i tink.
cos i simply dun like reading.
went mini toons. to shake that fortune in the bottle!
cos chris asked if she will grow taller or not. it said yes!
whn i asked, the stick says probably not.
i asked whether i will pass my o lvls. it says no doubt?? i 4get liao lah.
thn i asked whether i will get into JC. it says why not? quite happy. but which JC??? =='
forget it. nw all i can do is to 拼 if the remaining subjects i had nw.
laced around again. n finally,
HOMESWEETHOME! (;