YML-

Thursday, December 27, 2007

my dear toe toe gets better liao!
thanks ppl who had been asking abt my toes!(:

took the physics re exam but i didn take the chemistry.
cos after taking the physics reexam, my morale like from 100/100 to 1/100 liao.
anyway im prepared to get into combined sci. i even ask pangpang to help me with the letter. =D
went mac to see pangpang eat. while esther n me ate fries with bbt.
thanks jiaqi for the sweets! the label there even wrote only available in japan!
as we were unable to go lh hse do finger exercise, both of them went my hse n surf blogs and so onnnn.
esther and jolene insisted on asking me to go see doctor. but i only had 10+++++++ with me. =='
n even my dad also like... ai ya, later go home let me see again.
bought pain killers home. lols.
tmr's kinda busy for me! nid to go tuition at 11. thn trg at 230.
scared that my tuition might end late.....
heard that tnr's trg is only competition warm up! hope that my toe is alrite for the trg + sat!



thanks to ppl who cared about my toe! ^^
lots of thanks!!! :D
my toe not so pain liao. so im not sad anymore !~ ((: