YML-

Monday, January 21, 2008

pass by that sch again. had no idea why my fingers suddenly feel so tense. it gave me a feeling of like electric currents flowing through.
had a great talk with my dad throughout the journey to that place.
when to that woman's niece marriage thingy. they invited us to their hse for buffet. the first thing i thought was that buffet we had during the netball camp! ISS....
anyway i had a rubbish stomach n the catering company is different! so.. i ate at ease.
of cos there are many ppl over there which i duno.
all same comments abt me again... like.......
1st sentence: WA.. u very tall sia. ( to be truthful, they are kinda short)
my reply: i give a faint smile back.
2nd sentence: how tall are you ar?
my reply: around 178 bah.
3rd sentence: you from basketball team de ar??
my reply: no, netball. i said it in chinese so it is 英式女篮.
4th sentence: what you eat in order to grow this tall? eat long bean?
my reply: i ate the same thing as everyone else n those ppl grow horizontally while i grow vertically. AND, i hate long beans, bean spouts etc.

can u guys imagine?
i had been answering all these for like... many years?? if is before secondary life then my reply for 3rd sentence was.. no, badminton.
its really annoying for ppl who had been asking me these type of questions.
if eat long bean will grow tall, my friends will be like giant liao??
went to my cousin hse after the buffet thing.
but nothing to do there.
sickening. dun even have a emaths tb for me to study. pathetic huh??

cant go to northland to see junior's match tmr. i missed the burgers there!!!! RAWRRRRR.


if pro is the opposite of cons. what is the opposite of progress?