YML-

Saturday, January 12, 2008

went to the airport terminal 3!
just opened 2-3 days ago. so my dad decided to go there and take a look!
the moment i came out of the car park, is a food court, KOPI.
the food sold over there are of cos, expensive.
there are also fairprice, candy empire, sportlink and many other shops as well.
i decided to tak out my phone to take pics all over whn i walked to watson! (:

some of the fotos will be very blurr cos i took them while im walking!

watson!

M1.

place for wash clothes de.

the board. info of basement2

the lifts. the reflections are me, my dad n that person. (left to right)

basement1.


we cant walk in there. lol.

the floor are soooo clean that even the arrival word is reflected to the floor.

arrival lounge. LOL. no customers at all..

the shop is called perfume+ something de ...

tosto!

CHEERS.

TCC.

saw the mac over there??? hahahaha

waiting for the lift.........

im inside liao!

part of level 2.

its nice n big. unlike budget terminal.

y are there holes over there???

the elevator is heading to the tcc. =D

the ceiling.

place to take ur luggage when u arrive.
welcome is written in 4languages on the wall.

the water flowing. NICE!

walking towards the departure place.

the cocoa tree. theres the chocolat shop beside

DEPARTURE!

walked out of the airport.

its a flower. looks more like a fan. but it's not operating anyway.

information counter.

went to my cousin's hse after touring the terminal3.
can see that my cousin is mopping the floor real hard

she just finished the cover page for her literature bk! hurray~

the 15 continuous shot! FIRST~

my twist came out first!~SECOND

im reacting slow.... my cousin too! not moving at all. the only difference of me in this THIRD foto is.... my eyes opened bigger! hahaha

duno wad happened to my expression..... FOURTH.

FIFTH! she pointed at me!

SIXTH. our hands came up!

i gave a weird weird pose. ... SEVENTH.

EIGHTH. i didn move at all~ only my cousin moving. hahaha

my hands coming up! she point at me for no reason again! NINTH.

TENTH. i want a high-5! =='

ELEVENTH. noooo... i want to cover my face.

i didn move again. TWELVETH.

gave a retard look. THIRDEENTH.

FOURDEENTH. i cant hold on my laughters anymore~

FIFTEENTH. i went crazy. =p



the end of the foto viewing!
ate pizza hut for dinner. ordered delivery.
waited for more thn 1hr. my stomach growls~~
watch tv + play ps2 a little.
HOMESWEETHOME!