YML-

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

30-20. win.
i played 2 quarts.i think partly is my stamina isnt there yet. n im not performing at all.
lol. its okay. i wll try my best-est for the following game.
when we just arrived n walked past yck netballers to warm up, lots of them looked at us. as though we are aliens. =='
the news of our winnings leaked out REAL fast.
when we reached sch, a lot teachers gave us a sign of 3-0-2-0!
which shows that they noe abt it alr.
went rp for bbt and twister fries!
bought newspapers for my dad n
HOMESWEETHOME!

woke up at 746 today
had no idea why i canot go back to slp and continue the dream i want
usually if there are more time to sleep, i will sleep as much as i could. but tis time, i cant go back to slp at all.

im so disappoint with my dad. he nvr see how i play netball b4.
he sure noes that i got a match tday n yet he ...................
i got study. but.. chemistry is sure a gone case.
i dunooooo WHY the hell that tuition teacher called my dad in the morning n my dad called me straight n @#%$&%# me.
i had no idea why i felt down abt it. i told myself its okay. i gotta word harder to show my dad tat i can do it.
its over, next please.