YML-

Monday, January 14, 2008


thanks laopo and pangpang for the card. i put them there!(:

used to put the yellow ones first! the yellow one, are drawn by pangpang during sec1!
i remembered that time was during geography lesson n she sat beside me! n she gave it to me during lessons. the teacher who taught us geog was mrs jenny tan! (:


lessons are kind of long and draggy and slack today.
joke of the day.
in the mac, when all of us were chatting n eating, suddenly a phone rang!
joanne asked whose phone ringing??? ???????
she looked around , i fake like its my phone ringing.
but end up its HER PHONE which is ringing..........
hahahaha
new jersey received. more ex! 12.50 bucks.
match against sambawang today.
domi and my DEAR doggy didn get to play.
cos they 4get to bring ezlink card. a bit sad for them when my dear doggy pulling up her culottes.
buttttttt.
due to the lightning. we stopped playing when we just started our second quart.
postponed to tmr, had to restart the whole game from quart1!
mrs T. said that we are on a low gear mode.
anyway 4get to bring the MOST important thing ( to me lahh)
my BELOVED NIKE TOWEL! i will surrreeeeee bring u tmr de !
end up had to use part of my grandson's towel. * thanks grandson!
saw nicholas they all trg.
when they doing the drills like high kneel lift are like nothing to them like that.
exist they are on the moon! so cool sia. waved to him when we are in the mini bus. ahahhaa


special thanks to my 1st n 2nd wife for the card they made for me! (;