YML-

Friday, April 25, 2008

e maths test today.
and i cant finish the paper man!
the last whole page, i didn manage to do it at all.
this is the frist time have an unfinished emaths test paper handed in.
i still remember that my previous test , i even had the 30mins to sleep !
speech day.
went up to receive the cert.
my was nervous at that moment.
i wasnt really nervous.
my mind is a bit blank. i only remember to walk to him,
say good enough sir, shake hand, take the cert, say thankyou , walk to the middle of the stage and bow.
the performance was great.

school ends at 1130 today.
which was great! hahaha
skipped the egeog lesson.=x
went for lunch at rp.
mahjonged at my hse. (:
waited for my, jolene,limei and aeroy.
fell asleep from 1+ to 3?
joanne's busy playing gameboy.
anyway, today,
my son is a bit crazy!
nononono....
SHE IS ALREADY CRAZY! hahaha~
ops. =xx
my hair was in a mess man.
but didn get caught. =D

tmr's chem mock exam.
everyone's mugging like hell.
which i am mugging to no where. ):
think i gotta had a nightmare about chemistry soon.