YML-

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

happy valentines people. i missed the valentines in school. we took it as friendship day, got lots of chocolates, sweets, sugary stuffs lah. better than now, isn't it. haha

went to val's church stuffs, they celebrate valentines also.
we played that soccer game! HAHAHA.
took bus80 home! and 3 of us, chris, yh and me sure talk loads. cos yh and me dont wanna feel like going home, so we accompanied her to wait for bus and chat.
after chris got on the bus, we still dun feel like going home.. even though its like 12+++++ already!
so we chat again at my hse downstairs void deck. and we wanted to prank call chris. and say that i like her! HAHAHA, we even imagined the situation and laughed like shit can.
too bad, she didn pick up the call. so we do other stuffs. then dunno how, i started to tell my old adventureous story to yh and i didnt managed to finish the story. we went home at 1.45?
well, it had been long since i last told the story. the more i tell, the more i treasure that particular past i had and i feel stupid to forget thai language. i think yh got the latest almost complete story that i told her regarding the story i had. cos when i first came back to sg, i only have my own view. which is what i saw. but this time, after years of asking my dad's friends and pieced up those bits and pieces plus what i heard from my dad, i realised there's so many things happening at the same time when my dad found me. not many people gets to hear this story i think. cos whenever someone asks me why am i overage, my reply is cos i went overseas. when i came back, i retake that level again. which is truth, but no one knows whats in between.that eight months, where the excitement comes.
and i was quite surpised that i can still remember so vividly regarding that dramatic 8 months when yh asked me, '' wa, u still can remember is on saturday ar!''
after all, i still miss my mum though. what can i do?