YML-

Thursday, February 12, 2009

i am hungry

bought 2 new reebok shorts! 34 bucks. quite cheap lah.
went got the trg. circuit! ):
yi yong and me was like doing slowly lah, cos i was like dying like that, haha.
especially that static hold! normal ones were 2 sets, this time increased to 3! *faint
after felt damn freaking hungry, ate lots of honeydew! cos i loves them!


i realized ... did i really look that expressionless recently? maybe cos there's no school, and this is my first time like... playing ball and not studying ( though its coming lah -.-')
now my brain is like a cotton toy or maybe a bear full of cottons? i am stuffing cottons in unnecessarily and wasting so much space. oh well, what a comparison man! *though i am a lit student. HAHA.

OH YA! I PLAYED TENNIS TODAY!!!! DAMN HIGH LAH, FIRST TIME PLAYING SIA! HA and me is sure noob. -.-'
ms chee provide us rackets and we play! =D
that really like such a stress relieving game!