YML-

Friday, February 13, 2009

new bag!

yay! got the new bag! ( like finally... )
nike trg, we played frisbee, basketball and street netball as our warmup. and play friendly with llab10, cos they were unable to book court.
i dont know a thing about frisbee at all! hahaha, anyhow throw one. -.-'

well, recently i realized lots of people have been like... finding motivating quotes to inspire themselves. while me myself just sit there and... stone. i feel controlled, somehow but i dont give a damn. ahaha, so not true, i thought about it once, twice, thrice, i dont remember what i was worrying. i dont dare to think ahead anymore. its so weird for me to think deeply, cos i am that kind of person who dont care about what's might be going on later. just like..
when problem comes then start to think lor, why start thinking about the problems when it's not yet coming or when there's no problems at all!
well, while typing i remembered 1 thing that i had been thinking about it. that person.. can see through my eyes like that, she can see what's behind my eyes. made me stunned. every questions that she asked me, makes me have no idea how to answer immediately.
since nowadays i have nothing to do, i think and question myself. i guess this should be the time to let me to know more about myself and what i want. be myself.
dont be someone i should be because its tiring and made me feel sick/disgusted.
just like what i told joanne today in the bus, '' i want to be a bartender!'' ahhah, that used to be one of the job i wanna be. in like... sec3? pretty cool huh! mix and shake! -.-'
okay, i should stop crapping over here.