YML-

Friday, February 06, 2009

lousy, hard luck?

today is definitely like kind of suay, hard luck. but i am a natural positive thinker. lol
everything is not smooth, but i am learning to forget and move, stop getting angry, though i still got angry sometimes. -.-
in noon time, went to sportslink to get the bag that joanne,my and me wanted to, end up.. NO STOCK. thats okay. i dun want to think much.
went to school, see nv training, charine wasnt there, disappointment.
nike training, we were late. but others were even more late, so end up just nice, but i still dun like the feeling of being almost late those type.
THE WORST PART WAS, MY NIKE BOTTLE IS OFFICALLY MISSING! cos no one took for me last night, and 1 of the bench went missing when i went over to see today. ): bad luck, its okay, i have to get a new one i think.
during nike training, the worst thing i had ever done was, didn catch balls. i think the whole world was thinking u should catch taht ball. but my hand was slippery, the ball slip and smack my face/went out of court. i stared at the space, ball. what the hell is going on. forget about it.
not only not catching ball, i am not passing very well either. i feel so guilty towards mel cos when i was doing gk throw in, i throw such a soft ball and almost kana intercepted. zzz
after trg, we had our dinner/supper. but, i thought of eating at buangkok there, eating my abalone kuo tiao. end up. eat at mac. giving my brain disappointment.

the funny part was the incident joanne had today.. -.-'
2 of us had no choice but to stop at hougang and wait for her to peeeee. and walk home.. =.=
my hse... a bit FAR. after pee-ing, cramp. at first was right leg. after that she was abt to stand up, become left leg. i was like.... omg?? what is happening to u? haha
there's always good and bad. my dad called me, screamed at me can! like where the fucking hell are u??? u really go kallang training meh? where did you go?? i was like.. WHAT THE HELL. stop it. you are not believing me enough. and i tell u again, i wont mix with those funny weirdo people who hang around the void deck in midnight. i hate those people, so i cant mix with them.
at that time, we were walking pass the space infront of hougang mall. then a group of like... bike gang? immediately stop talking and stare at me. but i didnt know lah, of cos, cos i was so angry taht my dad dun believe and and i yelled at the top of my voice. lol, like i care. like those singapore ah bens dare to attack. only dare to stare, stare and stare. not like my eyes small. bloody hell.
i shall stop here.
trials tmr, -.-'