YML-

Monday, February 09, 2009

end up with no bags!

went down to amk hub with joanne. wanted to get that adidas bag with joanne and at the same time help my buy too. in the end... NO STOCK again! wa lao! well, still have to order it. troublesome lah! that person promised me will be having stocks by thurs. ):
i went there without bags, cos i was thinking of taking the new bags to put my belongings! ):
well, i feel darken. -.-' at least my shoulder not pain! hahaha, my was complaining how pain it is. due to the sunburn.
had pepper lunch with joanne and went homeee.

i feel like going kbox! i think i have told chris like days ago. but she said will only go with me like after As.. which is damn long! hahah.
well, should i get a hairband or something? cos i think the fringe a bit irritating me sometimes during the game. and i nvr wear hairband before -.-