YML-

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THANKS joanne!
for accompanying me to toa payoh to see the leg sin seh.
lol. we were practically travelling around singapore. ( because we missed the stop)
and she actually didn complain much about it. (:
treated her bbt after having my knee treated! =D
and went home! lol.
saw ms chang while i was walking towards the traffic light.
i was busy reading newspaper while walking and she waved at my face! hahaha
reached home at like... 530pm.
and joanne smsed me and told me the news of u17s and u19s.
anyway. jiayou for nt year and still got nike de (:


Congrats to PAMELA Liew, CHRISTINA Koh(hui yi. hahaha) ,Low YUHUI and YeoMEI.
surprisingly all attacking side de. Lol.
gotta see u guys wear skirt! =D

christina koh ''hui yi '' is definitely sly!
u cunning t-rex! nearly had a free pastamania meal from me!