YML-

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fatherland.
Motherland.
Homeland!
lols. thats what i remembered during SS lesson.
chinese paper1 today.
totally screwed it.
RARRRR.

cant sleep after i finished the paper. ):
everything is just complicated today.too many affairs happening around me.today is just isnt a good day.
i am changed. i became a person who loves to criticize people a lot and laugh at people when i am also behaving the same way.well, i am scary. i am a bit.. scare of myself these days. ):
i dun know how to solve these problems. i am now confused and complicated. i talked to my friends, including my primary school friend. i didn feel better, i feel even more... erm, confused? whatever.
i gotta leave those stuffs the way they are.

part of what the horoscope said about today was true! Lol.
i am so into it! ahahah





THERE's a new pet in my house!!!!
XiaoHuang! (:
shall upload its photo tmr! =D