YML-

Monday, April 27, 2009

was peaceful but became pissed.

spent 3 hours break with classmates... and had half hr of sleep!
we wanted to watch movies during the break time. but its full. ):
stationed inside the library chat and sleep until its time for lecture. hahah. the lecture is slow. the class is damn noisy.
went home with mingyue!

that bus uncle pissed me off. when i was feeling peaceful and normal. i put 1.20 and say sengkang. then that bus uncle didn say anything. then when another person starts checking the cards/tickets on highway, he says i should be paying 20cents more. i was like... erm, okay, cant i put another 20cents in?
and he wanted to chased me out when we were on the highway. i was damn agitated. i feel like saying, if u dare, stop now and i will get out and complain. idiot shit. he still say that he's kind enough for me to left me off at 1st sengkang stop instead of giving me a fine of 20 bucks.
and i tried to argue like, put another 20cents and reach a busstop nearer to my hse. then what he said???? '' if you dont want get out now, i will give u a fine letter. i was damn furious to the ultimate.
wa lao, i feel like slapping his mouth and kick him down out of highway instead. RAWR.
made me and my have to walk around 3-4 bus stops home! pai sae ar my!


a almost 2nd day without phone. i only get to start putting in contacts like tonight? everyone, pls sms me your name/msn update me with your number. (:
thanks. laokokoks, pls sms me unless through msn / u dont mind flashing your numbers. (: