YML-

Saturday, April 25, 2009

its no.2 again.

i was thinking last night, will number 2 sticks to me till nsl finals?
and yes it did.

from the previous game. so many things happened.
we won mannas by 2.
i played GA for 2 seconds.
i got into class 1b22 in tp.
previous marlins got 1st for consecutive 2 years.
we got 2nd.

although i know the whole selection process already, i still dunno why am i selected...cos none of them knows who am i.
the food was okay. i mean the dinner. i didn want to go ): but the whole team went. so i have to go.... the lights inside there makes my head heavy, lost appetite, dizzy, cant see clearly and i hardly talk. anyway, thanks ms choo for the photo frame. its damn niceee.
i envy those ppl who's parents came down. at home, i am like... number 15th? the birds come first. i already told my dad, if i dare to ask u to come down, obviously its something important to me. is it so difficult to have a supportive father? and worst was he's not working.
although i only play for like 1 and half quarters, but i feels damn sad without family's support. my hse, somehow is more like a hotel. just that i dun have to pay.
i was damn tired after the i reached home. my dad didnt even mentioned did my team won or not. and worst was he asked me to stop touching the ball.
i feel comforted when a unknown guy came to talk to me and say abt the performance this month. he didn know me, but yet supportive. thanks again.


i already bit my way through having lesser pocket money than i had during secondary schools. its getting lesser and lesser.



everything is in a mess.
i lost my phone.