YML-

Thursday, April 23, 2009

first day meeting my classmates.

well, didn expect much like how my classmates will be like... but i guess i am not sure i am lucky or not. cos my class aint sounds so like mingyue's class. like so good like that. my class's average eng grade is like a c5/c6. this 2 grades is the most common ones. i was like thinking.. its like opposite of my's class! hahaha.
somehow i find my class weird.... appearing friendly but .... i dunno what to say.
but there's 1 girl, her side view is totally like simann can!!!! wa lao! damn alike! i was damn shocked. but the moment she turned, the front view is sho different. -.-

thanks dots for pei-ing me during the break. hahaah. we went lunch all this lah, with my,pam,liz and shilin. after that, 3 of us went library watch movie. but i slept instead. cos my head was feeling heavy. ahahah.
liz,my and dots wack into my lecture from 4-4.30! hahaha. cos got the fire alarm exercise thingy, we ran off.

went kallang! and yes! YOGURUUUUU.after that went arcade. as usual, i am the worst machine shooterzzz.


last marlins training tonight. watched the video, i feel damn... rawrrr.
i have to shoot properly this sat!
sarah pro siah! lost 2 shoe bags ! -.-'
supper with 19s yo~

early schooling tmr... yawn*