YML-

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 bens&jerry's ice cubes! xD

went straight to cathay right after my lecture. i hate my class totally.
no shuai ges lor! and girls all so bimbotic to the ultimate except some lah. zzzz
i spend 15 mins to mark my own attendance. so ridiculous lah! the guys just keep passing the attendance list around and die die dun want pass to my side. #$%^

anyway, CONES DAY! SHO HAPPY! had 3cones!!~~~
2 chocolate fudge brownies and 1 vanilla~ hohoho! shiokkk~
but i queue up once only. =D
because the first cone i had is queued by liz and '' smelly sock shoe'' -.-
it melted until..... oh my tianz. i tried to salvage my cone! but its dripping everywhereeee.
liz is the worst. cant believed she cant even hold a cone properly... and the ice cream on top just flew out! wa saeeeeee. win liao lorrrr. PRO KID.
shall post out the photo as soon as possible! hahaha
shannon and grace the pro, cut queue and got the cone in 5 mins... damn funny.



my hairband break ): ): ):
the sudden feeling of no strength from my right arm, is scary.