YML-

Thursday, April 16, 2009

mood swings

woke up this morning feeling scared. the dream is damn weird. and its so not going to happen. -.-'

i dreamt that i change club! and somemore to llab10. =.=
maybe cos keep thinking why ms huang call me kuku or something lah. who knows
but in that dream, its damn weird. i change club then feel very scared and regret. cos all my NV frens ain't there. and a lot unfamiliar faces which i dun like. i hate being unfamiliar. i was damn scared that dunno mrs tan,ms loo they all might scold me or something.
and i dunno where i was at, nike and llab10 is side by side. then nv friends all act like they never see me. so weird.
i dun remember the rest, but i only know i am damn scared. thats all. hahah.

luckily my dad woke me up.

my dad is like.. so whatever.
always wants to ask me questions regarding his new phone ONLY WHEN i was about to leave my hse. damn shit can. in the end i was late to meet my and joanne.

trg was slackish.
i was quite bored actually.
thanks yiyong for the timetable! (: helps alot especially i am not going for the orientation at all.
and sorry to my for my constant rantings on the phone regarding my dad and whatever lah.


looks like my 2 weeks of effort didn't pay off at all.