YML-

Saturday, February 21, 2009

nike dinner, friendly

had nike dinner last night! hahah, talk quite a lot. and MY is a bit kelian can, kena shoot by shannon until very extreme! hahahah. damn funny can.
and i think MY and duck sat beside me , they should feel lucky! hahahah. i grab so many stuffs for them can! *my arms are useful for this kind of events
after that, we went jean's hse! piang wei, practically gambling den can! when we reached there, 2 tables is set up and 3rd set of mahjong is on stand by!
feel so lucky! grace sent some of us home! during the ride, its freaking noisy can! i tried to like... rest/sleep . but comfirm fail one lah. we left jean's hse at 1plus plus. and guess what... i reached home at like... 140am?? -.-' so i think by the time grace went back jean's hse its like.... 2am already.


friendly with stingrays this morning... was really thankful that jean's mum is sending us there. cos i cant imagine myself, being zombie and unsure of where to drop off. zzzz
luckily i can still managed to focus for the friendly -.-' i accidentally made the gk fell.... i forgot how it happened, she step on my shoe, and my natural instinct was of cos remove lah. so yeah.in the end, HA umpire till half then need to replace her liao.
haven see my stats yet.. but i think overall should be ok since ms sng nvr pick on me individually. hahah.
had lunch with the juniors, and they jio me go mahjong.. which i wanted it so much... but too bad, i went home and get my sleep instead. lol.