YML-

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This happening year.

i guess i had told some people about it already.
the plan.
stop netball at sec4, go poly and uni. that was simple cos i totally forgot about nike -.-'
and of course, my results were horrendous, i guess almost all the teachers who know me knows about it.
yes, its damn scary when mrs tan said she's benching me cos my results abit.... ugly. hahaha.
but that time quite lucky lah, i sitting at the foyer, doing maths, while the rest, run 3 spokes! WOW! then somemore after their agility all this i joined in the court work! =D
and charine also! slacker! join me to study also =.=' but her results damn good. teachers singing praises of her.
anyway, i was running away from the fact , those results. i dropped whatever subjects i can.
and yes, i got complains after complains regarding me not paying attention in class too. and i have no idea how i 'struggle' through all this complainings lah
slowly zonals began. mr chan was like, meiling ah, you must work hard ar, this is your last year already, just give your fullest shot( something like that? )
6of us went for the u17s/19 trials, the crowd in u17s trials is shocking. 200++ people. super no space, hot and draggy. my 1st instinct was like, piang wei, no hope liao lah, so many people. but some of us got into round2.
i forgot the whole part abt getting in u17s,have new friends from 2nd trg onwards(cos in 1st trg i dun remember most of the faces!) but i remembered i used to have different views on sports sch ppl one. its bad, i am not mentioning it. but after i know them, i feel bad to have those views even before i know them. yeah, so i guess thats how the enl,pesta sukan, malaysia trip comes in. its kind of... unexpected. to like... struggling with my studies and having so many stuffs behind me. and yes, it worth it. cos its like, damn fun, we got 1st in div3,3rd in pesta but we lost to malaysia's u17s ... great experience for me,have a tall gk with high elevations, to defend a 184 shooter cos ah zhen's injured! ;-O

after that striked for the studying part.
special thanks to duck! chris, mh,yh. they helped me with loads of my basics, and i indeed regretted not studying in sec3, causing me all this basic errors which i should have easily tackled it. SO JUNIORS, dun copy me, in sec3, play play play. play till all those crap results come out. but i think i am brave enough to show my result slips around..... is like... red lines all over the place.... that time i was still saying, its not easy to get constant failings okay! there's a thing call SKILL. -.-'
Olevels preparation period= gain fats time.
i gained 5kg???!! horrible! but suprisingly, joanne is the only one who is able to remain at the same weight... somemore, four years no change!
colours award(:
pam, yh,ym and me sat together in the same row! ;D
still remembered that time i had a hard time finding the skirt of my size! ):
and found 1, too short for me, but i wore it, no choice. mr chan is like... in front of the class... ai yo! this skirt cannot lah! its too short! its like mini skirt for you! this scares me, cos i dun really have time to borrow already, and the whole class saw my expression, and burst into laughters lah. damn bad. cos i was like... HUH! HOW NO SKIRT LEH, then my face turned white.
then mr chan shocked to see me like this, pad my back and say its alright , cos he will try to find mrs chong and settle this problem. but in the end still wear that above knee skirt.... borrowed from a sec2. -.-'
next one was perth trip, initially, it should have nothing to do with u17s..... cos its for 19s la.
but somehow, we were asked to go. very few people went for the trial. i remembered sy had breathing difficuties, which scares me abit, cos i thought she got asthma still play! not its not lah.
Olevels came! all i can still remember deep in my mind now is that geog paper. i did badly, even nightmares after it. ;(
the papers were okay, just see how they put the range thing only.
perthtrip, ppl over there are nice. but of cos not all. i still don't like that guy who play dirty can!!! a guy defending is already not fair already, and still, he pushes me and made my current blue blacks worsen. horrible. ch even claimed taht due to the height difference, the place where he pushed is her....... HAHA. and i think having that shooter in a group meeting is effective. we set a goal for ourselves. gaining more exp. playing with those taller, longer limps, some speedier. i shall not repeat all this again.....
lol.
and year end league! nike cubs! we got 3rd i think... we should have got 1st easily....
thought the year ends like this, which is a year with lots of details already, but still accompanied hin ann for that last min trial, no hopes at all. i played like... crap. and i sianed over there, play psp games. i even told ha, just go there sweat a bit lah, since i am fat.
but i guess the heaven is blessing me or something, cos my year end off with getting in . i was totally shocked. eyes open big big big, couldn't believe yet cos before the results were out, yz congrats me already... and grace told me something like... aiya, get in or not nvm lor, still young, tap my shoulders. that few days before the results was weird. cos whatever i heard is like half correct one. its like a bonus too. but i hate the location. shit.

lol, i didn't really talked about everything this year, cos i just wanna say studies plus netball in the last year in nv. i guess, i will not miss the school. cos... its just .... opp. my hse! can see through my bedroom windows lah.... i still haven include stuffs like study awards, u17s cycling trip, celebrate ms chee,lizhen, ms puva's birthday, the pariss buffet 17s dinner, i hope to have more?cos even though this's my first time getting into age group, but i think 17s'08 is fantastic.





anyway, did fitness with ms loo this morning, the strengthening part is the worst... i hate it. ms loo encouraged me alot, but i do the static hold in funny positions cos my stomach no muscle one. lousy de.
mahjonged at bh's hse. and only 4 people counting down can! damn not high at all, but as those people who knows me, i am trying to get high and screamed, yelled, shouted like no hell's business. left her hse at 2am. (:
actually, we thought of having steamboat just for 4 ppl. but its kind of pathetic, SO, we didn't really do anything about it.
happy 2009 to all of ya.