YML-

Monday, December 29, 2008

i was late for the junior's trg. and also late for my work too. 3mins. hahahah
i think a lot today, i am so determined to die during the trainings(coming soon). i don't mind being the slowest, i don't mind being the most embarrassing and i don't mind being despised.

tingtings had her mock paper today, she said is fine.
which is good, dont follow my footstep. thats all. haha
good luck for your tmr's amaths re exam!

selling uniform also trains my patience. i have to smile and serve the customer even though he/she's troublesome and whatever crap. speed reading twilight with trena! she tried her best to catch up with me. she failed. but i think by tonight she will finish it before me bah! hahaha.
i gonna sleep at 12 tonight, so that i wont be late tmr morning, which i kind of promised chris.

twilight is nice one can? i have no idea why some people don't like it at all.
duck was amazed by me when i was reading a BOOK.
mingming was saying i act act one! hahahaha. which i was quite confused with it though.
while, i never fails to laugh at the part when bella asked edward how old is he.
its hilarious. funny! its like.... i repeat the conversation myself, and i laughed first. so its kind of insane which i could say about me.
i am wondering why the movie never act out the whole thing from the book!?? i don't mind watching a 3hour movie... sit till butt pain pain. it worth it.
btw, i am watching twilight again on net. hahaha!