YML-

Thursday, May 22, 2008

WHAT A DAY! - crappy.

received my chinese papers today.
i got 44 /70 for my paper2! thats like massive improvement? ( i usually get 28-32/70. ): )
damn happpy lahhhhh.
after that, got back my maths paper.
i got a shock man! 9/40.
what the hell score is this???? these makes me feels real bored.
2 FREE periods after maths lesson! mr chan didn come which makes the CDP empty! i slept throughout. ~~
ate curry chicken rice for recess.
another 2 free periods after physics lesson! mr devan also didn come today!
which makes us able to chat and slack around. x.x
skipped chinese mock ( last paper) i feel so wasted man!
feels damn moody when i found out that my phone screen was spoiled.
terrible. ):
kevin is giving me his guinea pig! cos i think he really dislikes it.
i gotta have it tmr. (: i am pretty sure i will have a terrible thunderstorm in my house. ( with that bitch around)
super excited abt it. =D
while on the bus to sss. i was in the same bus as jasmine! =D
damn qiao!
i didn know that her house is soooo near to sports school! gosh.
A BAD THING HAPPENED!

My PENCIL CASE WAS LEFT IN SPORTS SCHOOLLLLL. =.='
faint *
my DEAR cutie DOGGY!!! ):
i cant bring u to sit for chinese O lvls examinations!
but i will bring u to sit for the rest of the exams de okay! (:
the schedule sucks too.RAWR.

luckily my DEAR grandson was going to lend me her pencil case, which of course, include ALL her stationaries! hahaha