YML-

Friday, May 16, 2008

1. what's on your mind at this moment?
Blank~ blank~ blank~

2. What you want the most now?
6As? kind of impossible though.

3. Do you believe in afterlife?
kind of. -.-'

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Definitely.

5. When do you wish to die?
Whenever i feels sick and 0% confidence.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I seen it before.

7. What things do you wish for?
Best 17 birthday.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Probably in story book?

9. Have you broken someone heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
In my dreams.;D

10. what feeling do you love most?
Being carefree!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
like i have -.-'

12. What feeling do you hate the most?
anger( which i believed that will grow more white hair!) , jealousy.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I am picky. I choose. (:

14. Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next few weeks?
Of course! 3weeks 1day later. thats the day i am looking forward.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Me, myself and I.

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
A fairy that will pick me up? Lol.

17. Do you find life meaningless?
No way! i can find fun by myself.

18. Who do you love the most?
Me, myself and I. Not forgetting my dad!

19. What's your greatest wish?
Earn LOADS of money! (:

20. Do you believe in fate or miracle?
miracle! =D


Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.
whoever does the tag will have a blessing from all.

1.Yu Mei Ling
2.meiling
3.nolink
4.mei link
5.Yu You Ling
6.Youling
7.MEILING!
8.YOULING!
(: