YML-

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


1:If you have a choice, which language do you want to learn?

Japanese, Korean and many more! =D

2:What do you want the most now?
connected neutrons.

3:Who is the person you trust the most?
Me, myself and I.

4:Do you think you have enough confidence?
Of course, for certain stuffs. (:
but always a 10% for studies.

5: Five characteristics that you cannot tolerate.


6:Do you think there will be a moon eclipse in Singapore?
Dunno. whether there is or not, it doesn't seen to affect me anyway.

7:What is your goal for this year?
6 ultimate As! Lol.

8:10 things about you ?
1. Crappy.
2. HOT! ( thats my family name)
3. COLD. because people won't laugh even though i finished a joke.
4. Tall? only in school.
5. Craves for food!
6. Loves money.
7. Selfish.
8. Can't communicate well with people i barely know.
9. Hates being too fat.
10. Proud of my fats sometimes? -.-'

9:What feeling do you like most?
i said it in my previous quiz. Carefree.

10:What is your favourite quote?
Smile and Wave!~

11:What do you hate most?
A row of people who are named hated by me in my mind.

12:Do you cherish every single friendship?
Said in previous quiz.
I am picky! I choose!(:


13:What do you want most now?
Best 17th birthday and all the Best to my Chinese Olvls. But its kind of impossible though.

14:What do you think is the most important thing of your life?
My family and me, i don't know yet

15:Do you love dogs?
OF COURSEEEEEE! =D


16:What is your favourite flavour ice cream?
Vanilla. (; best to eat with brownies! =D

17:Who do you loved most?
previous quiz.
Me, myself and I. Not forgetting my dad! Adding more things this time.
+ my beloved HEN family! (:

18:Other than yourself,who do you trust most?
Hardly anyone. I hate those stupid stuffs happen to me which i had seen with my own eyes.

19:Who make you smile when you're down?
Friends. (: but mostly is because i choose to forget, in order to pick up myself again.

20:If god allow you to have a one & only wish,& it's going to be fulfilled,what will it be?
A time machine. =D
btw, i don't really believe in gods and stuffs yet i choose to believe it sometimes.
people turn to god whenever something bad happened to them. isn't it?



Randomly remove one question from above, and add in your own question, making it a total of 20 questions, tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post, notify them in their chatbox that he/she had been tagged and whoever does the tag will have blessing from all people.


1.Yu Mei Ling
2.meiling
3.nolink
4.mei link
5.Yu You Ling
6.Youling
7.MEILING!
8.YOULING!
(: