YML-

Thursday, May 29, 2008

today's humanities paper.
A COMFIRMED flunkkkkkkkkkkk.
forget it. i didn even managed to finish the papers lah.
becos , i stoned and stared at the time for 1/2 hour!
gosh! cant believed i did that during my exams!
anyway, slpt in the canteen for around 1-2 hrs. a good sleep!
watched the mayflower pri and b div training + playing together.
didnt get to see them playing court game then went off alr. ):
they are kind of cute. anyway, i didnt go and approach them cos i scared they might see me as giant! -.-'''
trg was frigging tiring!
doing half courts like.... non stop?
and cant sub players at all cos there's only 8 ppl present today. which was kind of sad.
finally took the individual photo. i think my hair sux.
this is how the story goes.
i was supposed to take 900A to sss today. end up i took 900.
which makes me goes one whole round and back to the bus interchange! crap lah.
its was raining cats and dogs.
i took 900 AGAIN at the interchange and get of somewhere near sports school.
the scene were like in the movies like that can!
i was holding to the umbrella and the wind are super duper big. my umbrella almost flew off. pathetic. my sandals are also wet. ):
when i reached the gate of sports school...
the rain stopped. ITS JUST SOOOOOOOO DRAMA CAN!
i cant believe it. i was definitely half drenched when i reach my destination.
i struggled my way to the auditorium.
the end of the story.
got the shirts today! red and white. i think the red one is damn cooool. though the sleeve is small.