YML-

Wednesday, May 28, 2008


i took a real long time to finish it!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cooolllll! i ate 2! save it for later! =D

some ppl do the flag day thingy in the underpass!

Just a normal pringles...

Oh my gosh! what's inside??

theree's really something inside! Hmmmm....

OH my GOSH! whats thattttttt

ta-ta ~ a kopi xi 's head! hahahhaa.


done with physics and chem paper.
physics paper are kinda easy. but i think i have made loads of careless mistakes.
for chem paper....
200% flunk!
its totally crappppppp.

went orchard alone to collect my phone!! YAY!!
rachel didn go with me in the end.):
didn went back straight after collecting the phone!
i treat myself to starbucks! (;
shopped around isetan supermarket.
bought sushi too!!! for my breakfast, lunch and dinner.
which means that i didn eat anything for the whole day until i drink starbucks!=D
went back to sch. to find my.
but she left when i was in school only for 10-15mins.
played the warm up game with b div and went home! =D