YML-

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

went to toa payoh to watch the national finals.
went there to support sports school.
and they made it. feel happy for them. (:
still remembered the times when i played there, and being boo-ed by my own school ppl.
pathetic huh?

normal lessons today.
i am boredddd.
failed my lit. dammit.
thanks jermain for the strawberry cheese cake?
though its looks ugly. =x
have to leave sch late tmr.
cos of the speech day rehearsal.
1st time going speech day rehearsal.
cos i had nvr got good results. hahaha. err.. nt funny
i really nid to control my food intakes huh?
i broke a chair today.
this is the second chair!!!
will upload the photo tmr.
the first chair was broken last year, when i sit down really hard. and the whole class burst into laughters.
this time, only the guys laughed. cos almost all of them sit behind me or near me.
what a unglam moments.
this time round, i merely sit down gently, and the chair slowly slided to the left side.
RARRRRR.
i know i am heavy.