YML-

Friday, April 11, 2008

had napfa test today.
got bronze again.
due to my incline pull up.
ms loo helped me real lots and i still only managed to pull 4.
pathetic number huh??
anyway, sit up was fun.
jolene and i did 31 and stopped to rest. hahaha
cos 31 is an A alr.
anyway, got A for 2.4,sit and reach,sit up and shuttle run.
B/C for standing broad jump
E for incline pull up.
becos of this idiotic E, i had to get an bronze. bo bian, i just dun have that strength to pull myself up.
anyway, chinese mock paper today.
hope i dun get to minus marks for not writing the words into the box.
i guess i did badly for the paper.
i finally finished my donation card.
i donated 7 bucks and the rest were completed by my relatives.

anyway , my fringe refused to go up alr.
i pushed it to the side instead. -.-'
i dun want to cut my fringe alr. unless its getting really really long.
cos its really pathetic without the presence of fringe!
at least my fringe is longer than the guy's fringe in my sch!! YAY! hahaha
nid to wake up early tmr. YAWNNNNNNNs.