YML-

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

breakfast at mac and didn go sch for the movie screening.
went home with charine and joanne to watch silent hill instead.
watch till sleep man!
went back to sch right after finished watching silent hill.
THANKS FOR MY GRANDSON'S BROWNIE!
i was able to eat 1 piece as my grandson saved it for me in time!
its delicious! (:
i ate it in the class. hahaha

undertables had to be cleared.
i left the cdp file behind =x
thought of the cdp work, i haven even started doing it.....
went hougang mall for lunch with grandson,my,jo,domi,aeroy,sl,2 more guys from grandson's class. ( forgot their name. =x)
walked around and saw something disgusting with domi, jolene and me.
nearly vomit can!
89-ed back to sch.
street netball for an hour.
i aired 3 balls. i realised my wrist sometimes dun have the strength at all. so damn ma lu.
anyway, my hair sux man! rarrrrrr.

tmr's SS test. gotta study now.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee