YML-

Sunday, April 06, 2008

went to pray my ancestors this afternoon.
and my dad sent me to amk hub and went off by himself.
after collecting my contact lens, i was wandering around amk central to see what i can do..
after that, my slipper strip breaks....
i was like................
okay, got things to do now. find a slipper bare footed.
everyone was like staring at me can!
and i quickly pick a slipper and go.
went home straight. as i really had nth to do there anymore.
when reach jermain's hse nearby's busstop, i was like thinking,
yay! reach jermain's hse liao.
nt is joanne's hse!
when reach joanne's hse nearby bus stop, i thought,
yay! reach joanne's hse liao.
and suddenly, i saw a family figure coming up into the bus.
its joanne! hahahah
so damn qiao.
she was going to her cousin hse.
dinnered with charine at KFC( again)
she came my hse awhile.


anyway, remembered a joke.
its was yesterday,
someone asked me when the Olvls starts.
i wanted to answer october which i am thinking september.
end up i replied, octember. ....
everyone burst into laughters. and its like so damn malu lahhhhh.