YML-

Friday, March 07, 2008

cleared 3 tests before march holidays! * cheers
vectors test. either a fail or a pass. i was the first to finish in class and i slept the moment i finished the paper.
e geog. i thought we gotta write essays again.
luckily its only a small quizs! (:
chinese. i wrote NON-STOP! till the last 3 mins i finished my paper and rest my hand.

chat a little in the canteen and went back home! =D
was damn sleepy can!
i drop my bag, take off and shoes and socks and felt to my bed andddd
SLEEP!
sleep till 545. my dad woke me up to bathe. =='
even helped him to buy newspaper!
saw my grandson nearby! =D
while going to cross the road home, i saw my biaobiao! ^^

today's dinner was supposed to be a buffet. but it turn out to be a normal dinner in a restaurant.
i was like so looking forward to the buffet. then even the whole schedule changed liao i was still in the dark!
sian-ed there. ate a lot. cos i was really hungry!

im sooooo lack of sleep.
wish me luck tmr. (: