YML-

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

tiring day.
i moved my arms to write. instead of moving my wrist.
REAL sleepy in english lessons.
but i didn slp. i dazed off only. hahaha. cos she's had been looking at me even though the ppl in front of her is sleeping.
finally got back my mock and class test papers for SS.
surprisingly, i passed my mock exam paper!
i failed by 1/2 mark for class test.
i didn even studied both the tests at all.
especially the mock paper.
joanne, mingyue, limei and me do the test on weekdays and all of us didn study!
i didn noe im ''quite'' good at crapping in these papers.
okay! time to study during hols!
watched world trade centre with charine and joanne. i slept during the movie. my rating to this movie is. 2/5.
( maybe i dun noe how to watch this type of movies)


tmr's sports day!
tmr's finals!

my dad's going!
first time seeing me play netball? -.-'''