YML-

Thursday, March 06, 2008

we were thrashed by sports sch today.
i 4got the scores but i remembered we lost by 16. ( its REAL LOTS)

i started crying after 2 quarts alr.
not because we were losing. becos im not performing well.
the whole sports hall was like cheering like hell.
of cos, i persevered.
after the whole game, some ppl said i played well.
to be frank, i sweat-ed till even my fbt short was as wet. like u just wash ur pants and wear it immediately without drying it.
my dad said i play till so lousy.
my grandson gave me 3 pieces of tissues! thanks!(:
im sure by tmr, my eyes will be as small as hers.
played a bit in sch. and went pizza hut for dinner.
161-ed to my tutor's hse. * i was late!
i was like.... sooooooooooo damn hell tired.
i woke up at 525 tis morning and went for the sports day.
my tutor scolded me, said that i had no sense of urgency.
excuse me! i was running from joanne's hse all the way to her hse lah!
i dun meant to be late. ITS THAT PIZZA HUT! serving lousily! WA PIANG.
3 tests tmr.
good luck Yml/Your mac life.

im crashed.
forever 2nd.