YML-

Sunday, March 02, 2008

had english composition mock exam + chemistry mock exam.
i think i had flocked these 2 subjects. judging from my english standard, i sure have tenses mistakes! then its a fail liao.
chemistry. i just wrote in whatever i can think of! minhui's blood vessels gotta burst soon. =/

went rp for breakfast with pang and clara.
ate hotcake with sausage meal.
went home!
cant even have a good small nap. i slept less than 1/2 hr and i was awaken by my dad!
of course we quarreled.
at first i wasnt that angry that he woke me up. its when he kicked my fan, i was utterly pissed off man!
4get it.
went nike trg after that to accompany limei! =D
actually part of the reason is i dun wan to stay at home to see my dad anymore.
done the steps for warm up!
my legs were soooo lazy to move and very tired! -.-'
10 times of steps. all different.

single steps run through.
double steps.
triple steps.
up and down.
left leg single step.
right leg single step.
double legs single step.
double legs double step.
double legs up and down.
single steps run through. ( i jogged then shouted by 1 of the ppl.)
ran back and passed by a kallang leisure centre.
there's pastamania over there!
Coollllllllllll.
some drills and courtwork.
bathe and went ps with limei and yuhui. to find joanne, my and arroy.
joanne told us to come immediately as she dun want to be such a big lightbulb anymore.
reach there and joanne left for dinner. ):
3 of us teased them. hahaha.
funny lor. my son missed out the fun!
went into the supermarket to buy drinks with yuhui.
and also bought shampoo + shower gel.
the queues like soooo damn hell long can?
the person infront of me bought soooo many stuffs.
more than 10 1.5 litres of drinks. ( lemon tea, coke.. etc)
8 big bottles of fruit juices!
and other stuffs. like chips, etc.
yuhui told me maybe she stocking up for that terrorist. giggling
but from what we seen, of cos is for party lor. -.-'
mrt-ed home.
when inside the mrt, i attempted to drink my 7 up as im superrr thirsty.
i opened then the water spilled out! had no choice but to clean the floor with towel.
so suay can!


had nth to do today. basically flipped some tbs and ate my breakfast and lunch together.
surfed the net a bit. ( quite long)
take a long nap! like finally i have a peaceful nap.
why? cos my dad also taking a nap in his room! thats y no body harass me at all except that there are some noisy ppl outside in the living room chatting sooo loudly! so angry lah.
its that woman and her friends.
i covered my ears with my dogs.
had dinner with my dad at hougang. and
homesweethome.
gotta iron my uniform now! = s

EVERYONE. DRINK MORE WATER PLS.
i don't want to see anyone's down!
and my son and my doggy is a little sick alr.
REST WELL! (:

PS: I LOVE MY GRANDSON! (;