YML-

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ramdom photo! (:

my grandson gave me before valentine's day.

doggy... dun act liao lahhhhhhhhh

where is my doggy??? oh dear

she's here acting cute. hahaha

i tried my best to kick her. but cant reach.

act cute again.....

shot by joanne and me. hahaha

many cars.

not so many cars...

no cars...

still no cars....

STILL no cars!

finally a lorry. lol

reach my blk ler!

zi lian with my phone.....

non of the bus are bringing us to rp. we went there by a mini bus instead. =x


against SJC today.
its a thrilling game?
cos the scores are like sooooooo closseeeee.
we won. 30-27.
the gs is really good! almost all her balls shot by her were in today!
next game is against st nicholas.
quarter finals. (:
jiayous nvnetballers.

went home to change into hse t shirt. and went compass point with joanne for dinner.
ate tom yam noodles. sooooooooo fullll.
119-ed home.
ss and e geog test tmr.
SIANNNNNNNNNNN!