YML-

Sunday, February 17, 2008

won woodgrove on friday.
33-4.
mrs tan is angry about us not being consistent.
trg early in the morning 730 yesterday.
a 1km as warm up! yay*
went rp mac for our lunch.
went home to bathe and slp.
out to mrs chong's hse. got red packets from her and mrs tan !=D
gambled a little there. my doggy won around 9 bucks plus??
i only won 3.50 dollars in total. at least got win. all thanks to mrs tan tapping my shoulders and say remember to study ar!( in chinese) hahaha.
书=输.
right after she tapped my shoulder. i got a blackjack nt round!
wanted to go nike trg. but lazy to go in the end.
went to the chalet instead.
had fun there. and splurged money there.
went home by ms xu 's car!(;
reach home at 1215am.
exhausted. =.=

woke up late today. around 12pm.
tuition with joanne and limei by minhui for almost the whole afternoon.
my brain just cant work today. must zap my brain cells nt time! lol.
i guess minhui had went home vomit blood cos im the only one dun understand lots of things.
nt wk's chemistry tuition. its gotta be worst than today.
dinner? its real boring to eat alone.
and ppl had been asking me. at home alone not sian meh?
of cos sian lah. what to do? im the only child and im already used to it. thats my answer.
if the nt person ask again. i will just ignore. my mouth is sick of answering this question. thanks.

tmr's against riverside. gotta defend the clever ga tmr. -.-'
jiayous nvnetballers.
remember, consistency!