YML-

Thursday, December 20, 2007

cant believe that i slept the whole afternoon in front of the computer!
i dream of my dad divorcing or wadeva with that woman.
but.... the LAMEST part is... my dad done a scissors paper stone with tat woman to let her have a chance of having the hse! ....
of course, both my dad and i won!
i was throwing out all her things in the hse. hahahaha *so evil
including her niece too! i had no idea why she was there.
i dream that my house is the same as the one im staying right now, but my bedroom was soooo much bigger and nicer! i loved the bed i dream of.
after the whole incident, i went downstairs and had a walk.
saw selene's dad again! but of cos he's in the car.
walk walk walk, i walked to a shopping mall.
i was deciding to buy clothes!
walked into a store and bought a super nice shirt!
and u know how much that shirt cost??
10000 bucks!
i was like just taking out a cheque from my pocket and put in the amount needed.
the weirdest part. can pay by cheque de meh? y i didn take out something like visa card or master card ??
u guys know why that shirt cost 10000 bucks?
cos its 100 cotton. duno lah. u can choose the shirts there by cotton de.
more cottons more expensive. lame right?
thn 100 X 100 = the cost. =='
right after i reached home, joanne and someone *4get ler either jolene or esther? were alr waiting in my hse.
thn my son said, SIAO AR! buy so expensive de shirt.
the someone said nothing.
and i woke up.
the end of the dream.
interesting huh?