YML-

Saturday, April 11, 2009

totally switched off.

yesterday's good friday! spent my whole time sleeping all the way to 3pm! but my eyes still dun feel like opening lah. after that went maple with dots and joanne!
i cant find the enthu that i used to have for playing maple. hahha.

trg this morning. horrible. i didn want to even wake up and go one can. damn freaking hell far from my hse. i didn dare to sleep in bus can! i was so busy counting the bus stops, so that i wont miss the bus stop. but in the end i kind of regconise the place lah. so in total, i counted 2 less stops. cos i dozed off or something. -.-'
after that die die dun want go home alone. so went droby ghaut with mel and yiyong. then go kallang find chris and had my lunch there. hahaha. stupid sia, dun want pick my call! CAREFUL of your regular ice milk tea hor! and ur HK cafe meal! HAHAHAA. *i dun think she will see this so soon, cos she went study with MH worrrr! hahahahaha!