YML-

Monday, March 31, 2008

i know i played like #$%^&#$% today.
wednesday will be different.
(:
to be frank, although i keep saying i like that coach shouts, when i was playing, i could hardly hear her.
maybe i also got selective hearings ??
sry guys! i let my anger over my mind today.
-.-'
i hate the shooter. this is my first time meeting THIS type of shooter and i even have to push back.
anyway, both of us were not blown. and i secretly do a knee contact. FIRST TIME LAHHHH.
i hate playing dirty okay. and i played today. RARRRRR.
if she happens to see my blog, then scold me whatever u want.
i am not interested. ><'''
and i am just ranting.


wednesday's match against sports sch.
jiayous nvnetballers.


we lacked of urgency man!
i gotta raise my mentality to 99.99999 %
the o.oooo1% is to prevent myself from brain crash. =x