YML-

Friday, September 14, 2007

there are always good n bad things every SINGLE day.
the bad things is i fail-ed my emaths test. =x i will work 10TIMES! harder thn ever to pass ALLLLLLL my subjects! RARRRRRRR. (so tat i can get tat big ball =x)
good news.
for today's trg, the warm up is actually 3 ROUNDS AROUND THE NETBALL COURT! everyone was like... CHIONG AR.... i still jog jog jog, with esther's accompany. haha. at least nt last mah. (gotta train up my stamina after the exams! it really sucks when panting n tired)
play some games like dodge ball. i am the first 1 out! firstly, i duno how to do at first. secondly, im bigsize. whn playing the second game, i finally noe how to play, so i dodge to roll on the floor =x wad the... i m like doing stunts like tat can! turn till my ankle pain lah!!! hahaha~
finally, we play some court games! found myself kind of rusty~ not really reacting to the ball like tat. *angry!*
end at 525. i wanted to have tuition tml. but my tutor was angry abt my sudden change. so i still hve it tonite. 8-10 plus. i find myself really hard remembering these fomulas. my tutor said everyone's brain had ways to remember things. btw, my way of remember things is to have someone keep saying the same thing over n over again to me. whn tat happens, i can even repeat the same thing exactly the same to them.